COLE is a free C library for manipulating with OLE archives like
word documents. It is extremely small (<10kB) and it uses C code only.
This library was originally maintained by Arturo Tena .
Unfortunatelly there were a lot of unclean stuff like static global variables.
Because Arturo did not reply to my mails I decided to fix up unclean stuff
and to publish my cole library.
- 1, Split into several files to give linker chance not to link everything
- 2, All global variables were removed - posible to use multiple times
- 3, Library base has only 7.8kb
- 4, Compilable under variety of compilers
- 5, Added ability to work directly with FILE *
- 6, More robust to NULL inside arguments
You could download cole here:
Enjoy 'make test'
Go to the Fojtik's Home Page